Wednesday, July 31, 2013

First thoughts on Wicked Fantasy

Well in the mail today I got my copy of Wicked Fantasy by John Wick. Backed it on Kickstarter and not only did it come out on time I got it a month early. I was pretty sure it would come out near the estimated release date, John Wick does have a good track record on getting things out when he says they will be.

Haven't gotten to far into the book yet but what I've read so far is really good. Taking a bit of time to get through because there isn't much wasted space. Plenty of text and apparently they decided to keep the pictures down to a lower limit and then only use full page color illustrations. Not to mention it comes in at just a hair over three hundred pages. Have to say that I am quite happy with this purchase already and can't wait to read more.

WICKED FANTASY by John Wick


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I may have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'll get a chance to read into more this weekend. Probably do an update on how it looks after I get deeper into the book.

      Delete